Benning has developed the ENERTRONIC modular UPS range as a system with parallel operating three phase hot-plug UPS modules. Each module represents a complete double conversion UPS system with three phase input, rectifier, inverter, static-bypass, DSP processor regulation, three phase output and batteries.
A choice of modular UPS systems with 10kVA, 20kVA or 40kVA rated output power modules allows the scalability of systems in small steps. The modular design of Benning’s three phase UPS Systems makes any system upgrade or downgrade very flexible and avoids high investment costs for power which is not required at the first stage of installation.
The Enertronic Modular Three Phase UPS System is designed to provide UPS protection for strategic high priority and high value equipment.
• 10-480 kVA
• Scaleable UPS systems with hot-plug power modules.
• N+1 redundancy ensures maximum availability.
• Advanced UPS design with IGBT and MOSFET semiconductors and DSP processors
• UPS classification VFI-SS-111 in accordance with EN/IEC 62040-3.
• High efficiency, also at partial load, reduces energy losses.
• Sinewave input current (powerfactor 0.99)
• Input current with low harmonic distortion (THDi < 5%)
• Short MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) Replacement of modules without load interruption.
• Online diagnosis and monitoring.